If you like a job where you are challenged, involved in improvements, work as a team in a manufacturing environment, and where respect for employees and customers is a way of doing business, then working at Alternative Manufacturing might be the right fit for you.
Some of our benefits include:
- One weeks paid PTO after 90 days and can earn up to another week within the first year.
- Sign on/retention bonus of $1,000
- PTO buyback program
- Profit Sharing
Functions & Responsibilities:
The primary role of this position is to preform daily building of a variety of assemblies within a product family. Follow written processes and involved in process improvements.
- The ability to read and understand verbal or written instructions for Electro-mechanical products
- Must be able to use minor measuring devices as required
- Move material/product to different operations
- perform daily cleanup of the work station
- be able to lift 35lbs independently
- Manufacturing experience is helpful.
- Long periods of sitting and standing.
- Good eye hand coordination and digital dexterity
- A strong work ethic, career ambition, and physical agility and stamina
- Preventive Care Insurance Plan
- Paid holidays
- Earn Time Off and Buy back plan
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Stock Sharing
- AMI is a 100% employee owned company
AMI is located off route 202 about 10 minutes west of Augusta and 30 minutes east of Lewiston. Complete directions are provided on AMI’s web site.
Send Your Application
Please send your resume and contact information to: [email protected].comApply